Mary Astrology

 

My dear Ronaldo,

Few days ago I sent you a very important email in which I was explaining why this fall 2022 is about to be completely different for you Ronaldo, completely different from all the other fall you’ve known so far. First of all, yes, we both know that fall is usually a very intense period for you Ronaldo. It’s a moment you like, a period of renewal, a period with a very strong energy, a period during which a lot of things happen in your life. This is how fall usually is. But this year, in 2022, this fall is going to be different for you Ronaldo. More clearly, this fall is about to mark a complete change in your life Ronaldo. That’s why I sent you this first email few days ago. It was in order for me to warn you. Ever since, I took the liberty to check what I announced you in your sky again. And I am even more sure than ever.

In fact Ronaldo, this fall 2022 is about to be a moment of extreme intensity for your life, a period during which numerous opportunities will present themselves to you, a period during which huge changes will take place in your life, changes that you are not expecting at all. That’s why, few days ago, I invited you to meet me on the page I created online for you Ronaldo and where I give you all the details I found about what is going to happen and occur in your life and why this fall 2022 is about to be the most intense period of your life Ronaldo. I give you the link again right below Ronaldo because, above all, I simply don’t want you to miss any single opportunities and changes that are waiting for you and that I know the Universe will place on your way. It is absolutely indispensable for you to get all the necessary details in order to get ready to take advantage of each one of these opportunities that are about to present themselves to you Ronaldo, and that’s why I created this page for you. So you can ask me for all these information that you’ll need in the weeks to come. So let me give you the link again Ronaldo because these information are about to be really important for you and that’s only on this page that you’ll be able to ask me to provide you with all of these details you’ll need in the weeks to come. So here’s the link Ronaldo:

https://www.astromary.com/ASEB/aVpM0j

Ronaldo, I also want you to know that the period coming will be a period of big changes for each one of us. It’s about to be a strong period of renewal on a worldwide scale. You realize it Ronaldo, you feel and see these events. Some are positive, like the end of COVID, the end of this pandemic. Some are a lot more complex, I’m thinking obviously about what’s happening in Ukraine right now. In general Ronaldo, this period is influenced by a very, very intense and tumultuous energy, creating a lot of changes, a lot of modifications and transformations for each one of us in our daily life. But what I especially want you to understand here Ronaldo, is that, more than just the fact that this period has a specific, very intense, energy, it is going to be even more intense for you based on your date of birth, March, 4th 1997, based on your zodiac sign, Pisces, based on your decan, the Second Decan. And it goes even further Ronaldo, because I can see that this period is about to be extremely intense for you based on your life path number, number 6, and based on all the numerological information I am able to get thanks to all these characteristics you shared with me and that allow me to keep up with what’s going to happen to you and that allow me to confirm to you today Ronaldo that you’ll be among the persons that are going to be the most impacted by the changes coming in the weeks to come!

As you understood Ronaldo, this agitation is affecting the whole world. It is affecting each one of us. But what I want to make clear right now is that, now Ronaldo, it is about to affect you personally even more. That’s why you have to get ready for everything that is going to happen in your life in the days and weeks and months to come. That’s why it is crucial, necessary for me to be able to give you more information on the page I created for you in order to make sure you are ready for all the changes coming for you. Here’s the link again Ronaldo. It is a very important link for you Ronaldo, and it will lead you right to see and all the information you’ll need soon:

https://www.astromary.com/ASEB/aVpM0j

Ronaldo, I know you’ve been waiting for changes. I know you’ve been waiting for them for some time now. I know you need to see some evolution in your personal life, in your professional activity, in your finances and even in your love life. I know it. I feel it Ronaldo. I sense it because ever since the first day we got in touch, that was precisely 185 weeks ago, I’ve always felt incredibly close to you. I told you already several times my dear. I told you already that it was like a mission for me, a duty to tell you when all the most important changes are going to happen in your life, when you are about to experience the strongest, most intense moment of your existence. As it is the case now.

I weigh my words Ronaldo and I’m going to go even further: it’s not just a strong moment of your life you’re about to live. What you’re about to experience in the next weeks my dear, is the strongest, most intense moment of your entire existence. I simply don’t want you to let it pass you by. You need those changes in your life Ronaldo. You need those evolutions. It is necessary for you to be able to seize all of the opportunities the Universe will place on your path. It’d be a total waste if you’d come to miss them Ronaldo. That’s why it is my duty to give you all the information you’ll need in the weeks to come in order for you to seize and make the most of these opportunities that are about to present themselves to you during this fall 2022. This fall that is about to mark a new period in your life Ronaldo. It’s completely obvious, it’s completely certain Ronaldo. The analysis I make every day of your sky, all the aspects of your numerology and your Astrology I gather all indicate the same conclusion: the changes you’ve been waiting for for a long time now are about to happen. And that’s why you need to know exactly what to do, when, how, where to be and why. And that’s my duty to tell you all of this. That’s why I’m giving you access to your page again Ronaldo. This very important page that’ll lead you to all the information you’ll need in the next weeks. I’m waiting for you right on this link my dear:

https://www.astromary.com/ASEB/aVpM0j

Your friend and personal Astrologer,
Mary.



Mary, Your Astrologer


If you don't want to receive any further emails from me please unsubscribe here : No more emails please

You can write to me at the following address: Mary ATOLL 76 Boulevard Jean-Jacques Bosc, 33130 BEGLES - France

No comments:

Post a Comment