our study will be divided in 4 parts

 


1) First of all, I want to explain to you exactly why this fall 2022 is about to be the most intense and strong moment of your year and why such a period will never happen again in your astral sky Ronaldo.

• There are two reasons for this:

  • On one hand, this fall equinox is when you’ll have the most transits happening in your sky. These transits will constantly interact with each others. That’s why this period is about to be an extremely agitated period for you in your sky Ronaldo and such a moment will never happen again before a long time my dear. I mean such a moment with such an intensity Ronaldo, with such numerous transits and astronomical events happening all in the sky of one single person. That’s why it is absolutely indispensable that you are aware of each one of those transits that are about to happen in your astral sky Ronaldo, and that’s what I will explain in your study.
  • On the other hand, this fall 2022 will mark the beginning of a period of renewal in your life Ronaldo. It is about to mark the beginning of a new cycle that is about to start few weeks after the fall equinox. I would even say it will be a complete rebirth for you Ronaldo. We all go through different cycles in life, and you’re about to enter in a new one for your life. A new one that is about to start soon after the fall equinox, which is, by the way, a strong period that favors new beginnings and rebirth. I want to explain all of this to you in your study Ronaldo. I want to detail this notion of cycle to you, this cycle that is going to enable you to start anew, to a start a new existence.

2) I will also provide you with an astrological forecast about what is going to happen in your life during the next 100 days to come, day after day, that is to say all along this fall!

Yes Ronaldo, I don’t want you to miss a single one of the opportunities that are about to present themselves to you during this fall. And there are about to be a lot of them. That’s why I want to create a complete forecast that will regroup all the astrological predictions I will establish, day after day, detailing what is going to happen in your life. So you’ll have a very detailed forecast for each of the next 100 days. I believe it is indispensable that you can go through this forecast because this fall is about to be so so intense, so so strong, that I don’t want you to miss a beat and I especially don’t want you to miss a single opportunity. That’s why I will tell you exactly what you’ll have to expect. That’s why I will guide you, day after day, so you are able to seize absolutely all the opportunities coming, so you meet the right persons, so you are at the places, so you know in advance what you’ll have to expect, what you’ll be able to hope for from each one of these days. That’s why I will tell you in details what will happen to you day after day.

3) Another important part is coming now, as I will tell you exactly how you’ll be able to seize each one of the opportunities coming for you in every single area of your life, that is to say, in your love life, in your career, in your finances, in your family, about everything.

This part I will develop in your study Ronaldo is extremely important for me because I will take all the time I need to detail, opportunity after opportunity, what you’ll have to expect and especially how you’ll have to act to seize all these opportunities that are about to present themselves in absolutely every single area of your life. I won’t forget any of them. I will deal with your love life, the modifications you can expect in your professional life, in your finances. I will deal with the events that are going to happen in your family also. I will analyze all the required details in order to give you all the necessary information so you can seize each one of the opportunities coming your way this fall 2022 Ronaldo. And I can guarantee you that there are going to be a lot of them, because here the question is not to know if some opportunities or changes will come your way in the weeks to come, this is obvious Ronaldo. I clearly see that every time I look at your astral sky. The question is how will you be able to seize these opportunities coming, how not to miss them. That’s why I want to make sure you know exactly what to expect in this fall 2022 and how to make sure you don’t miss any of the changes, any of the chances that are going to be places on your path. And for this, for you Ronaldo, I will take great care into detailing everything

No comments:

Post a Comment